notchback barracuda

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a pretty solid '68 coupe. I was asking more but I'll take $3k. Pm me your email address and I can send you a bunch of pics and a detailed description.
Thanks,
Dallas

I got one for 400.00 dollars wheels donot go with the car.

!cid__0820091305.jpg

!cid__0820091306.jpg

I have this one that belongs to a man here in florida he's wantin to sell but you will need a parts car to go with it, body work is done,and has some parts with it but there is a long list of missing parts, If interested I will ask him the price he has title for it

for sale 67nb.JPG

i have a 68 notchback 340 4 speed car i will sell the rolling shell or with all or some of the parts i have collected to complete the car. have fender tag and build sheet. need resto starting at 3000.00 and up as you add parts
here' my email [email protected]
or call me 203 367 3739 dave
340 car
4 speed non console
Burgundy exterior
black bucket interior
white stripe
Cheshire CT 06410

I have this one that belongs to a man here in florida he's wantin to sell but you will need a parts car to go with it, body work is done,and has some parts with it but there is a long list of missing parts, If interested I will ask him the price he has title for it

Hey waggin if 67barracuda isnt interested, send me as much info as the guys name in florida that wants to sell his 67 cuda

thanks
4spd

I will find out a price he want's for what is with the car, he got ripped off at the paint and body shop that did the work as far as he didn't get his parts back, I see where the put metal in the car and the work they did is decent but as was said you will need a parts car to go with this.....

Ok the owner of the 67 notchback has gotten together with the body shop owner and will be getting back the parts for his car :cheers: and he does want to sell it :cheers: at a substancial loss to what he has invested in it he want's 4500 $ o.b.o. it is now a 318 car has big bolt 7 1/4 rear 904 trans. I know that there will be some parts missing but the important parts should be here saturday....windshield, back glass, interior trinkets, seat's and who knows what else will come back, I will make an inventory of what is missing and what needs replaced,rebuilt etc. anyway let me know if still interested

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back