noticed Summit

-
They've got a few other things I'd been keeping my eye on marked down as well

wow, that´s nice. It seems that they try to push the sales.....unfortunately i run SB....;-)

Michael

As a side note and a heads up, the price drop is valid until 11/30, so act fast if you're on the fence! I can't decide if I should send my RPM's out for porting or sell 'em and get some Trick Flows.

As a side note and a heads up, the price drop is valid until 11/30, so act fast if you're on the fence! I can't decide if I should send my RPM's out for porting or sell 'em and get some Trick Flows.

I like eddy but sells those and buy trick flow. Trick flow over eddy any day.

Just bought a set from summit. Box came two days later with only one head. Called and asked if I bought two. They said yes the second one is on back order. I said ok, when should I expect it. They said mid January. Wtf what good does one head do me. Should've informed me of the situation. Not to happy with summit this month

Just bought a set from summit. Box came two days later with only one head. Called and asked if I bought two. They said yes the second one is on back order. I said ok, when should I expect it. They said mid January. Wtf what good does one head do me. Should've informed me of the situation. Not to happy with summit this month

That would defiantly tee me off.If the pull this on me I'll be buying something else

That would defiantly tee me off.If the pull this on me I'll be buying something else

I`d do some checking and comparing when u get that second head, a diff. batch and they might not be an exact match.

yeah id be mad about only getting one with possible changes. I ordered a bunch of stuff and I'm waiting on eagle rods and the trick flow heads that are back ordered. the part that got me mad, if you pay with paypal they bill you right away. if you don't pay with paypal, they bill you when your order ships.

Ordered mine on November 25 when on sale. Ship date stated on the 1-6 16 now 1-20-16. My wife received a call last week and said they would be shipped out the following week. We will see.

Does anyone know if the Trickflow heads have have longer valves like the Indy or Eddy Victors to open up the bowls or are they stock length like Eddy RPMs? Also I'm really wondering about Trickflows inability to meet demand. Its not like TF is a small operation, they are a giant in the cylinder head market.

they ended up telling me the last week in January.I was about to get my money back and then they sent word for Christmas eve.The machine shop likes them.The are going to look at them some more and they did charge me for them b4 they shipped them

-
Back