November in Florida has been good! And some new wheels

-

1969383S

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Pulled the fish out the trailer for some folks today at the lake and to give some rides!

One neighbor of my parents is a A-Body Barracuda fan, he had owned several and still has lots of parts! He and myself was so happy the weather is better than last week and drove over to get him! Made his day!

We took a spirited drive and came back. He told me he had some old wheels I may like and wanted to give me them, so he dragged them out!

Beautiful Polished Centerline Auto Drags in 4” pattern, 15x8.5 with 4.5 back space! Score!!!!

They will be going on the car and a much more tucked look! This month has been great!

Last edited:
I will have some nice 15x8.5 / 4 inch BS polished centerline auto drags for sale soon! Going to make a big difference on the car.

8837C743-AFB0-4FE9-8C3F-105EE3061709.jpeg

Last edited:
The piece of property next to my parents in Florida went through a drone flight and new listing while we there in November. The owners have been in hiding for many years and not accepting calls. My parents have been trying to buy it for 20 years.

My folks property, “I think I park the Coach and or 5ver in the past for many years is really not theirs or at least some of it”. Been watching and trying to buy. The asking price has been ludicrous. Two failed buys by locals and Shazam, we get a text today and all the locals failed to buy. Quick deal and 1.5k less and we own it!

Can’t wait to tell my parents we are neighbors and they have no worries once we get the paper work tomorrow. Now for some septic to make our travel lives easier.

Done deal and much relief for my mothers 80th birthday. The lake community is a buzz we were able to protect that boundary!

Done deal and much relief for my mothers 80th birthday. The lake community is a buzz we were able to protect that boundary!

so you basically moved into your parents place ?

thats cool
what kind of property is it, how big, lake front, buildings?

so you basically moved into your parents place ?

thats cool
what kind of property is it, how big, lake front, buildings?

No,

Just securing their boundary, I and my family have full lake access anytime with the locals! A nice lake it is! We are talking Redneck woods. Folks with money, and some with lake front property show up with their off road rigs and terrorize these streets to the backwoods community for their pleasure with loud music and disrespect for the local folks.! Most the land here is off road swamp road heaven. I enjoyed this freedom long before my parents moved in with my uncle and aunt who have been there 40+ years, but Times are changing.

Turns out that the property was seized through tax lien laws for pennies. My wife and I are actively pursuing more of this!

Last edited:
Someone with means buys an acre or so just to park their rigs and their friends rigs to unload and raise hell! They cut down the 100 year old live oaks and leave and big fire pit and lots of trash. Not knocking them, it’s there right to do so.

When they infringe on my parents place, it’s time to go to action!

-
Back