Now I know I'm growing old.

-

Flatlander

Reaction score
Came down with shingles, I'm in out of the heat and dirt today. Felt good yesterday so I was out raking and baling......payin' for it today.

Sorry to hear it man, wishin you a speedy recovery!

Boy that's terrible.I've had family members with that.I pray for a speedy recovery.

I need a quick fix home remedy.......maybe vinegar&water, oatmeal&honey, gin&tonic.......something.

Feels like I've been wire brushed and then rubbed with poison ivy.

I need a quick fix home remedy.......maybe vinegar&water, oatmeal&honey, gin&tonic.......something.

Feels like I've been wire brushed and then rubbed with poison ivy.

morphine and jack.lol been there done that. i feel for ya bro.

Thanks.

I've been using the lysine and calymine but I think I'll give the apple cider vinegar a shot.

Yea, I read a few of those about the apple cider vinegar. Some said they drank it, others said they applied it. Good luck.......

I feel for you buddy, I have medical issue too and I have been feeling them more lately. Feel better soon.

Jump on the meds the Dr. prescribes, and take at least double the usual dosage of Lysine (it won't hurt you.) I'm sold on the apple cider vinegar dabbed on with a cotton ball on the blisters, stings for a few minutes. I follow the vinegar a while later with regular Calamine lotion (not Caladryl which made it worse for me) to dry them out. Good luck, hope you have a speedy recovery. Oh drink plenty of water too.

-
Back