Now the Ricers are going for the patina look

-
The Pentastar logo was placed on the lower passenger-side fender of all Chrysler products, including non-US brands, from 1963 into the 1972 model year. It was placed on the passenger side fender so it could be viewed by passers-by, a subtle method of getting the symbol ingrained in the public's mind: a nameplate has to be read, but a symbol is quickly recognizable without reading.
Here’s something I remembered the other day. My son who was 6 at the time where grocery shopping. In the isle in front of us was an extremely fluffy women taking up the better part of the isle. We got closer and he pager went off. My son yanks on my sleeve and says look out dad she’s going to backup. It was everything I could do to keep from laughing and if looks could kill.

Thanks for that info thinking about putting one on my 74 just cause
My buddy was at the Ford Museum a number of years back and they had a 70 Hemi Cuda Rag there and he said it was gorgeous. He called one of the guys over and said to him "the Pentastar emblem is missing off the right lower fender". The guy thanked him and said we'll order a couple. John said just one is required and on the lower right fender.

Here’s something I remembered the other day. My son who was 6 at the time where grocery shopping. In the isle in front of us was an extremely fluffy women taking up the better part of the isle. We got closer and he pager went off. My son yanks on my sleeve and says look out dad she’s going to backup. It was everything I could do to keep from laughing and if looks could kill.
From the mouths of babes lol that's hilarious. Wish I had been their lol

From the mouths of babes lol that's hilarious. Wish I had been their lol

we've always tried to raise our son to be a gentleman and so one of the things he does is hold the door for women
so he musta been 4 at the time and he was out with my wife

as they left the store he held the door for a black lady who was coming in behind them
now, keep in mind, he was a little fellow and since he held the door, her bum passed right about at eye level to him

this lady was so impressed with him, and was telling my wife what a great little gentleman he was
and my boy looks at my, and without lying he hollers out "mom, that lady has the biggest but i have ever seen"

we've always tried to raise our son to be a gentleman and so one of the things he does is hold the door for women
so he musta been 4 at the time and he was out with my wife

as they left the store he held the door for a black lady who was coming in behind them
now, keep in mind, he was a little fellow and since he held the door, her bum passed right about at eye level to him

this lady was so impressed with him, and was telling my wife what a great little gentleman he was
and my boy looks at my, and without lying he hollers out "mom, that lady has the biggest but i have ever seen"
Ya kids just tell it like it is. No sugar coating or fancy words. Wife works in daycare. Couple times a years she puts me on the floor roaring.

-
Back