Now with an A body also...

-
did a 10'' drum conversion to ssbc a body kit uses stock spindles , was on a 71 duster , same front end stuff . with all the guys on this site swapping to disc from drums there should be a few pairs of 10'' drum spindles up for sale . just saw a pair of 10'' drim set ups for 30 bucks i think . which kit you get , make it an easy one to get parts for .
Thanks so much. Already got a line on a pair. One spindle is missing the nut and washer. I should be able to just get that at a parts store correctM

Also for anyone 1 other question. Can I run that SSBC kit without the booster? Not really digging the way it takes up space in the engine compartment. I have drums on the Satellite and the pedal wouldnt be any stiffer without that booster than the Satellite if I'm not mistaken. Am I correct in thinking this?

this is an ssbc set up , it does hang out abit . they do sell a non booster style as well .

DSC07798.JPG

DSC07796.JPG

sticking with the manual box for now . borgeson is a bolt up on the k member, but requires special coupler in shaft . not something you must service often . not like pads .

Any ideas to do a 4 point harness in the rear seat of a 65 Barracuda for my Autistic son?

-
Back