Nude pic of my girlfriend(***)

-
WOW smooth skin there I tell ya...

Human_Hand-1.jpg

An old timer once told me that your hand can be ur best lady friend. You can make it what ever you want it to be, a tight wet one, a sloppy loose one, or visa versa. Just tighten ur grip, add baby oil etc ...lol.....

LOL

Boy, you fellas are running this one into the ground.#-o

Well I've had the week off and haven't went anywhere much...LOL

I am working on my car however ... new valve covers, voltage regulator, cleaning, fresh buff on the wheels, etc..

I am working on my car however ... new valve covers, voltage regulator, cleaning, fresh buff on the wheels, etc..

Workin' on the car, dickin' around on FABO, spendin' some "quality time" with your "girlfriend"... It doesn't get much better than that, now does it?

You've really been a handy boy.

If you sit on your girl friend and make her go to sleep and get all tingly, it feels like some one different is touching you.

Is that cheating???????????????

Sorry guys but that looks like the hand of a SKINNY GUY that has a nice soft desk job. Surely not the hand of a Mopar Chick,or just maybe one from the West Coast, either way she has been" Around " something somewhere.

Sorry guys but that looks like the hand of a SKINNY GUY that has a nice soft desk job. Surely not the hand of a Mopar Chick,or just maybe one from the West Coast, either way she has been" Around " something somewhere.

Technically speaking in post #1 I found the picture on Goggle images. If you type in the Goggle image browser " human hand" you will more than likely see it right there. lol

Technically speaking in post #1 I found the picture on Goggle images. If you type in the Goggle image browser " human hand" you will more than likely see it right there. lol

So, you're internet dating?

-
Back