Numbers Matching 1973 Plymouth Valiant

-

JamesAutumn

Reaction score
3 owner care me being the third owner. My uncle traded some guy on craiglist for it 3 years ago, just swapped keys and titles and took it home. I fell in love and traded him my 75 dart for it. I dunno why but i love 4 door plymouths so it was a love connection for sure. I want to do a few modifications such as disc brakes and possibly smooth out the body. i would love suggestions [cheap ones] as to what i can do to make sure the car is safe to drive and also looks good.

It's got bad drum brakes but is able to get me back and forth where i need to go. The body has a few dings and some places where it rusted. I'd love to install a/c for it and maybe get the heater working again as i have to put it on a on/off stereo switch just to use it in winter time. I need a cheap find for a tailpipe as it's rusted beyond saving. I'd love to find a cheap 4 door front bench seat since it came with a 2 door bench which means no leg room if i want to take my mom and dad or brother somewhere.

This is all within my limit of spending i believe except for the tailpipe which i'm afraid i may have to buy new. so look at the photos and tell me what you think. I'll take in depth photos soon these are just of it all cleaned up.

i4eouo.jpg

s0zc5e.jpg

11m9gdt.jpg

rhvn9s.jpg

2uhs5rn.jpg

4rp8r6.jpg

-
Back