-
Status
Not open for further replies.

challengergary

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Contact seller
First of all - this is a PROJECT car. The GOOD - It is a real '70 FM3 Moulin Rouge/Panther Pink 340 4-speed car. It is numbers matching - engine does not appear to have ever been messed with. I would say it has been off the road at least 30 years - probably more. The engine turns freely by hand but that is all I truly know about it. It has the original heat shields on the exhaust manifold so I doubt it has ever been apart. Still has what looks to be the original carb and dual points distributor.

That being said, it is a major project still. I have already replaced the trunk and full tail panel plus the driver and passenger floor pans. I purchased a replacement trunk lid (72& up style), a replacement hood and two doors. The original hood and trunk lid were beyond reasonable repair. The original doors have more rust than the replacements but are certainly salvageable. I will include both sets of doors with the car so the buyer can decide which to use.

The car decodes FM3 with black side and tail panel stripes (no vinyl roof - thank God), 340, 4 speed, 3.91 sure grip, am radio, max cooling, manual steering, manual front disc brakes (still there as well), and deluxe black vinyl bench seat and not much else as far as options go. I have the broadcast sheet but the fender tag was lost by the previous owner after he decoded it and then tried to sand blast it clean - it disintegrated on him.

I have seats for it that are from a 73/74 Duster and are blue - they need to be recovered anyways. The driver door glass was missing and I purchased a new one for it. I also have a new headliner. Not much else. I am posting pictures of it in it's current state. I will, of course, hang the doors back on it for the buyer but I wanted whomever to see it warts and all.

It still needs the driver side front frame rail replaced, the inner fenders need work plus the cowl top has rust. I basically started working on it from the back to the front.

I am including with the car a 1973 rolling shell that I picked up. It has perfect frames rails, floors, inner fenders and cowl. The only two things I will be removing from the shell is the center of the roof (to repair the sun roof hole in my black 1971 car) plus the spare tire well.

Located in Port Saint Lucie, Fl 34984

Price is 15K FIRM - I know that seems like a lot for a major project but we all know how hard a car like this is to find. I am basically selling it for what I have in it. I will post more pictures or you can look at my project thread to see the full history of my ownership.

IMG_20220507_165018157.jpg

IMG_20220507_165027010.jpg

IMG_20220604_122024435.jpg

IMG_20220604_122107387.jpg

IMG_20220611_080418263.jpg

IMG_20220611_080855326.jpg

IMG_20220611_081218976.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back