Numbers matching...?

-
looks real nice to me:thumbup:

if it was mine, I'd drive it the way it is. A lot lol.
Like chasduster said, if you make it too nice you won't want to drive it (and that would be a shame, imho).

what does that mean to you?
It means it's a really old car, with a really old drivetrain. I'd get rid of it if I were you.

(and FABO has 22,400 members- almost all of whom would be willing to take it off your hands:D)

seriously, though- we do need pics:cheers:

I was told the engine was rebuilt....the transmission however, i think needs a rebuild. What direction should I go with that. It slipped out up first a couple times on the way home.

unfortunately, I can't help as I know absolutely nothing about mopar standard trannies- but if it were me, I'd get a replacement to pop in and keep the original around, and freshen it up at some point down the road to put back in...

i would just drive the wheels off of it and enjoy it right now. if you ever decided to restore it and dump a bunch of cash into it , you will have a complete solid platform to work with.not to mention you might be a little reluctant to really get out and enjoy it after you have thrown 50k or better at it .very nice ride and a good start at a collectable cuda. maybe you can post some pics of the fender tag and broadcast sheet if you have them so we can really rip it apart ! just kidding lol

Thanks guys, I just got the car back from the shop and after 3K Im content to enjoy it for now. Bty what do decent mechanic / restoration shops normally charge per hour ?

-
Back