Status
Not open for further replies.

rmchrgr

Skate And Destroy
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
First of all, NOT MINE so please don't ask me about it. I don't know the people that put up the ad or the car.

Anyway, I was doing my normal CL perusal and I ran across this ad:

http://newyork.craigslist.org/wch/pts/3450593451.html

Now, I normally don't post these 'seen on local CL' threads but this one caught my eye. The whole thing seems sort of odd. They list all the stuff that was done to the car and from the looks of it, it was a big project. Then at the end of the description say "Car was abandoned in storage and we're now parting out- runs very strong but will be sold for parts only". Say what? Really? No phone number, no pics.

I suppose they have their reasons but seems odd not to try and sell the thing whole. Its also odd that the guy that posted the ad knew everything about it. Maybe it was a resto that never got picked up? Maybe someone ran out of money? Who knows.

If you call, let us know how it turns out. Maybe it could be good. :wave:

From Monroe NY. Its probably that Rumblefish guy, (not our Rumblefish) and he most likely wants way to much for the parts

I talked To this guy. He knows what he has and is fair with prices. I don't know him but seems like a nice guy.

I talked To this guy. He knows what he has and is fair with prices. I don't know him but seems like a nice guy.

Well that's good I guess.

Did he say why he was parting the car out? Not that I really care all that much but again, just seemed odd to do all that work and then part it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back