Nylon Quarter Glass Rollers

-

BigBlockBanjo

BigBlockBanjo
Reaction score
Does anyone know where to get these? I'm looking for the black(originally) plastic/nylon quarter window rollers that slide in the rear-most diagonal track.
The only set that I've found was at the Paddock, and they were around $70!!! I can't see the price, so I was wondering if anyone here had source for rollers. If I can find some, my Dart will be finished!!8) Oh yeah, it's a '72 Dodge Dart Swinger. Any help would be appreciated!

I spent a frustrating weekend with my first project on my 72 Scamp searching the internet to no avail for regulators and rollers. The week turned brighter when I found a Bud with a good window assy from a 69 A body--looks identical to 72 . Are you needing the rearmost roller that has a ball head stud and the roller has a socket ??? I found them nowhere !!! I think Year One carries a B body roller kit -but just for the other rollers that slide in the regulator --- I made one that's better than factories,,,Used one of the other rollers that have depressions in the center,,then drill & tap end of the ball stud for 3/8 long 8/32 machine screw --use a wave washer that fits in the depression - loctite screw and you have an articulating roller thats fits the back track !!!----Mopar Tom

-
Back