Oct. 29th Bowling Green, KY Fun Drags

-

Walker434

Reaction score
Hey everybody, I'm headed up to Bowling Green this Saturday for some test and tune to make a few 1/4 mile passes on the Dart. I've only been able to run the 1/8th so far with my junkyard magnum setup.

Anyway, just seeing if any members are close that would want to go as well. Looks like gates open at 8 am

I'm looking at going,
Headed over to my friend Brad's shop.
Changing the injection pump and injectors, just put a HE351 turbo on
Would like to see what "Ole Smokey" can do in the Quarter...lol

SAM_3771_zpsnrzrsdmu.jpg

I'll be there both days. Stop by and say hey. Mark

How long you guys gonna be there Saturday? I'm pretty swamped but could maybe make it up that way Saturday afternoon/evening.

How long you guys gonna be there Saturday? I'm pretty swamped but could maybe make it up that way Saturday afternoon/evening.
I'm really not sure how long I'll stay. Probably make a few passes in the morning and then watch into the afternoon.

I'll probably be there around noon or soon after. If anybody wants to meet up shoot me a PM, I'm always up for meeting fellow FABO members and Mopar nuts.

I'll be there both days. Stop by and say hey. Mark
Saw your car run in the afternoon but when I walked around before I left I couldn't find the car to stop and say hi.

How'd everyone else do? Didn't see any other cars that I recognized.
I drove my 72 Duster up just for fun. 45 miles one way and she never skipped a beat!!

Had a great time on Saturday! Got to meet Mark2205 and see his Barracuda make a pass. My Dart's best pass was 12.39 at 107 mph. Couldn't believe the old girl pulled the driver's side tire off the ground. I ended up having to leave around 1:00. All in all a good day and didn't break anything.

Here is a pic of the daylight under my front tire.

Dang, 75slant6 we were probably there at the same time but I don't recall seeing a your 72 Duster. Maybe we can meet up next time.

Dart 21.PNG

Had a great time on Saturday! Got to meet Mark2205 and see his Barracuda make a pass. My Dart's best pass was 12.39 at 107 mph. Couldn't believe the old girl pulled the driver's side tire off the ground. I ended up having to leave around 1:00. All in all a good day and didn't break anything.

Here is a pic of the daylight under my front tire.

Dang, 75slant6 we were probably there at the same time but I don't recall seeing a your 72 Duster. Maybe we can meet up next time.

View attachment 1714984757
Looks like we JUST missed each other! I got there probably about 1:10-1:15. My Duster was parked out between the inspection area and the entrance so you couldn't've missed it had you left after I got there.

-
Back