Oddly optioned cars and Dealership demonstators?

-
I also had a '72 Duster that was a base car other than it had a 3 speed manual on the floor.
We're talking the only option it had was the floor shift.
198, manual steering and brakes, no radio, rubber mat on the floor, bench seat, standard outside mirror, steel wheels with pie plate hubcaps, etc etc.
It did have a heater, but in in Canada at least, it was standard equipment.

I had a 1969 RHD Barracuda built for the UK market. For a 318 car it had a lot of unusual parts. Ie, Kelsey Heyes 4 pot Brakes up front. HD Suspension and rear Drums. Map Pockets in the Door Cards. Head Rests. 8 3/4 rear end (open) Supposedly all this was becuase of our twisty narrow roads. There was other odds and sods too but I forget. Got smashed to bits by a drunk girl I let drive. :(

775e9dac.jpg

b4fe7e00.jpg

I had a 1969 RHD Barracuda built for the UK market. For a 318 car it had a lot of unusual parts. Ie, Kelsey Heyes 4 pot Brakes up front. HD Suspension and rear Drums. Map Pockets in the Door Cards. Head Rests. 8 3/4 rear end (open) Supposedly all this was becuase of our twisty narrow roads. There was other odds and sods too but I forget. Got smashed to bits by a drunk girl I let drive. :(

View attachment 1715091634
View attachment 1715091635
Ouch. Thats why i dont let any women drunk or sober or anybody else for that matter drive any of my vehicles.

Also drunk,also super horney. Also 21 years old. :D
Drunk, really horney, or even purple the answer would still be no. I have seen pix and heard stories over the years all very similar to yours, letting somebody borrow/use your pride and joy, yadda, yadda, and it gets wrecked. No thank you. Not interested.

-
Back