Off-road rims?

-

bmxican

Mopar Aficionado
Reaction score
Just curious, I'm going to Vegas tomorrow for a bike convention (Interbike) and saw some pretty nice looking wheels on Craigslist for a good price.

Black Cragar's, which I later discovered where off-road rims. Here is a link.

Are off-road rims worth checking out for an A-body? Lots of styles available in the 4.5" pattern... Thank you Jeep.... :D
The Cragar's are 15"x7" with a 4" backspace. Only thing I'm worried about is the disc brakes clearing.

What do you guys think?

Yay or Nay?

Sorry if it sounds dumb... Thanks!

I have a set of the Cragar D-Window black rock crawler style wheels on my Jeep, they're 15 x 8", 5 on 4.5" BP, with 4.75" BS. The 5 spoke wheels you showed, have less options as far as backspacing goes. Go to Summit, they have all the cragar wheels, and they're pretty reasonably priced. You can get them in 15, 16, and 17" diameters too.

not on usually during the day. i think black rockcrawlers look cool on some cars

I think it's really cool. Put on beadlocks and side exhaust like nascar and call it a day...

i found a wheel the other day in an issue of JP magazine that was black alloy. i can't remember the brand,but i am thinking of getting a set for my torino project.

-
Back