[WANTED] Offenhauser 5041 Intake manifold and 5041K Installation kit

-
I have the install kit, it’s complete but I don’t have the instructions or original packaging. I have it set up on my 2x2’s but the throttle action isn’t quite right since it’s meant for the dual, rod type 1bbls.

IMG_6964.jpeg

Hey Thanks for the quick reply. What is your plan for the linkage? ie Better replacement for your application?

Too bad I didnt contact you sooner-I'mfromCanada and was just down in California for spring fling mopar show this past weekend..

Hey Thanks for the quick reply. What is your plan for the linkage? ie Better replacement for your application?

Too bad I didnt contact you sooner-I'mfromCanada and was just down in California for spring fling mopar show this past weekend..
Sorry just seeing this, I’m going to be using a universal multi carb kit with a cable and I’ll probably have to make the bracket.

I’d do $120 shipped to you up in the great white north if you want it. I don’t do PayPal anymore so it would have to be Money order, cashiers check or personal check if that’s possible across boarders.

-
Back