[Found!] Offenhauser Dual Port intake and AC compressor brackets to fit a 1982 318

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reed

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Like the title says, I am looking for an Offenhauser dual port intake and the AC compressor brackets to fit a 1982 318 motor. I would also consider an Edelbrock SP2P intake. This is going on a truck. I am looking for low RPM torque and economy, not high RPM horsepower. I don't care if it is spreadbore or squarebore bolt pattern.

Cheaper the better, the closer to Tacoma, Washington, the better. I am on a tight budget. I am hoping to spend around $100 for both the intake and brackets, but I know that might not be possible.

Any leads appreciated.

Not sure if a Streetmaster fits your bill or not? I have one
Offy, I had one of those too but gone now. Weird looking ports "split".

So you are saying you have a streetmaster intake for sale? Square or spreadbore? Are the intake runners curved or straight? Part number for the intake?

Do you have an Offenhauser dual-port or is it gone now? If you have one for sale, do you have a part number?

Prices?

Thanks.

Pics of Streetmaster.I'll get dimensions if you need them. Appears untouched/repaired.
No Offy intake is long gone.
Thanks
Steve
Oh intake is $95 US plus the ride.
Thanks
Steve
So you are saying you have a streetmaster intake for sale? Square or spreadbore? Are the intake runners curved or straight? Part number for the intake?

Do you have an Offenhauser dual-port or is it gone now? If you have one for sale, do you have a part number?

Prices?

Thanks.

downloadfile-10.jpeg

downloadfile-67.jpeg

I may have the a/c brackets PM me your e-mail and i'll find them and get you some pictures of what i have

Steve- thanks for the reply. Let me do some more research about the Streetmaster and get back to you.

Well, crap. I have been doing more research about Mopar aftermarket intakes and it looks like that Streetmaster won't work for me because I want to run AC. The only aftermarket intake that has the correct thermostat location to clear the later rotary air conditioner is the Edelbrock Performer. So I guess I am stuck looking for eithe ra fctory four barrel or a Eddy Performer. Thanks for taking the time to post the pictures, but it looks like I have to pass on it.

Well, the hunt for an intake is over. A board member (who has asked to remain unnamed) was kind enough to give me an Edelbrock SP2P - 318 intake that has the correct thermostat mount to work with an AC compressor. Score!

Thanks everybody!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back