Not open for further replies.

65 Dartman

1 of None 65 Dart Sedan Delivery
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
174   0   0
Contact seller
Got an early A slant with the OEM rotating rod actuating the 1 barrel. Want to add a 4 barrel intake and modern carb? Here is an OEM Offy conversion package of linkage parts to convert from the OEM rotating rod package to operate the throttle assembly on a 4 barrel carb. This conversion package left the OEM pedal and bracket in the passenger compartment and part of the original rod in the engine compartment and added addition parts from the OEM rod to the carb to actuate the carb’s throttle. Apparently this kit is long been discontinued as I found nothing for it on Offy’s web site. I believe the kit is complete (but can’t verify it) other than the instructions which I do not have. $50 plus shipping from 22657

2C3B0540-0DF9-4873-BA83-DDEB36810B4D.jpeg

F62C2982-6E5C-4310-9598-33524AB352B0.jpeg

Do you know if this can be used for a 2 barrel (Holley 2280) on a super six setup or is it specific to the Offy 4 barrel? Thanks, Gerard

When I bought this years ago, it was for a 4 barrel carb on an Offy slant intake. If the 2 barrel carb rotates the throttle arm like a 4 barrel would, there might be enough leeway in the included parts to connect to a 2 barrel - can’t guarantee it’ll work though

]Got an early A slant with the OEM rotating rod actuating the 1 barrel. Want to add a 4 barrel intake and modern carb? Here is an OEM Offy conversion package of linkage parts to convert from the OEM rotating rod package to operate the throttle assembly on a 4 barrel carb. This conversion package left the OEM pedal and bracket in the passenger compartment and part of the original rod in the engine compartment and added addition parts from the OEM rod to the carb to actuate the carb’s throttle. Apparently this kit is long been discontinued as I found nothing for it on Offy’s web site. I believe the kit is complete (but can’t verify it) other than the instructions which I do not have. $50 plus shipping from 22657
=============================

I'd like to purchase this. How do I pay you? Shipping zip is 85013.

--Walt Jackson

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back