Officially Over

-

318willrun

Utube channel 318willrun
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Woke up to snow on the ground and the roads are covered. As I'm typing, the plow trucks are going by and the salt is being spread on the roads. The snow is still coming down steadily. It's pretty outside, but the salt has officially concluded this year for the classic cars going out on the roads.... I guess its Turkey time, Away in a manger, Big Ten basketball.....

Woke up to snow on the ground and the roads are covered. As I'm typing, the plow trucks are going by and the salt is being spread on the roads. The snow is still coming down steadily. It's pretty outside, but the salt has officially concluded this year for the classic cars going out on the roads.... I guess its Turkey time, Away in a manger, Big Ten basketball.....
what your getting now is headed for us:banghead: I had planed on taking the scamp for a cruise Friday since a bunch of us are off, hope it goes north:D

Don't look like we are getting much accumulation here in Detroit, I still have to drive my car back from storage to start working on it soon.

All we got was sleet and rain here and the sleet stopped early this morning. But it wasn't all day here either. Just enough to be annoying.

-
Back