Offset shackles and perches

-

vtmopar

Reaction score
Hello,
A buddy gave me a set of front spring hangers that move the springs in for more clearance.
I measured them it looks like 1.25"
My question is I need to find a set of shackles and spring perches
Also what pinion angle should go with?
Looks like I will need to angle the pinion up slightly when I weld on the perches to make up for the height difference.
Thanks.

No one?
Worse comes to worse I will make some was hoping for some input,thanks.

Mopar makes a set of offset spring shackles - P4120075

The perches are basic, can get them pretty much anywhere.

If it's for an A body, it may move the springs ~3/4" max on each side.

Pinion angle should be measured at ride hight. That means all 4wheel and (tires you are going to run, example; 26inch skinnies in the front and 28.50 slicks in the rear. with engine,trans,driveshaft and rearend hooked up.you`ll need an angle finder,Hold on a sec. Try this; Go to Mopar performance,mopar chassis catalog 8th edition,(this is an old book)but im sure theres other& newer editions,see if it will show you anything.chapter;(driveshaft and axles)if not get back with me & we`ll pick-up wher we left off.

YES you should also re-locate front spring eye braket!! Let me know if your still interested, and i`ll try to tell you how in more de-tail...Happy 4th. Thank a vet... ALL GAVE SOME.....SOME GAVE ALL.....

YES,you should also move front spring-eye in-board 3/4" If your still interested , i can tell you how in more de-tail Let me know,P.M. me anytime! VEERRrry NICE DUSTER drool,drool..HAPPY 4th. THANK A VET ALL GAVE SOME....SOME GAVE ALL!!

Yes you need to move the axle perches in. You'd lose most if not all the benefit of moving your hangers in if you didn't.

-
Back