Oh Crap, Here we go again!

-
I put a couple of new Holley's on it so far. Got a few other little things to do but I am not going to tackle the mini tub this late in the year. It has been to cold to heat the garage so not much getting done. I do have a couple of decals for you though. send me your mail address and I will send them to you or you can wait until the Nats. Your call.

Jack

1609952_10152029993667012_1232657030_n.jpg

Dang Jack, I will never complain about a few inches of snow again after seeing your place
on the planet Wow!!

53 cm on pei and I am stuck in Halifax and the confederation bridge is closed until later today I may make it home by night . 5 hour drive

I just seen on our news that Canada had 100 mph winds :shaking2:

53 cm on pei and I am stuck in Halifax and the confederation bridge is closed until later today I may make it home by night . 5 hour drive
.......... Dang Jimmy!! Take it slow and steady man..

I woke this morning to see the news that West Virginia I-81 had a 40+ car pile up do to blinding snow. Most of my family and friends live in western Pa and they are sure ready for spring.

I just took a photo out my garage door. There is something to keep in mind here. I went out and plowed the driveway last night at about 6pm because I was scared I would not be able to do it with my truck today. So this is all from that time on. Compare it to the last pic I posted yesterday. This was the worst storm here in 15 years and the local airport which is about 4 miles from here said we only got 8 cm (3 1/2 inches) of snow. Dumbass's!!!!!!

Jack

Attachments

• mini-THE NEXT DAY.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 112
You guys are cheering me up! 30℉ and rain is alright compared to all that "fun" you are having. Long doesn't begin to describe this winter. Stay warm!

Jack, it must be all that blowing snow that piled up in one spot.

I just took a photo out my garage door. There is something to keep in mind here. I went out and plowed the driveway last night at about 6pm because I was scared I would not be able to do it with my truck today. So this is all from that time on. Compare it to the last pic I posted yesterday. This was the worst storm here in 15 years and the local airport which is about 4 miles from here said we only got 8 cm (3 1/2 inches) of snow. Dumbass's!!!!!!

Jack

DAAMMMN!! You are going to be busy Jack, Looks like it was a smart move to get moving on the snow in your driveway when this system started, yep :glasses7: I will never complain obout our little snow storms we get :eek:ops:
On a side note Jake, our air port is 6 miles from me and they said 2 inches of snow at the Jonesboro Air port, I went out and put a ruler on top of my Ramcharger and seen 6 1/2 inches of snow.. I hope this is the last blast you get, enjoy a :coffee2: and get back out there :glasses7:

Jack, you folks are definitely getting blasted. I don't feel half as bad now. :) Well, as long as you can keep the snow plow going you should be all right. The news this morning was saying a lot of folks in your area were without power, and that really sucks. Keep your plow down and your head up - spring is here, now we just have to wait for the spring like weather.

I just finished all the plowing and shoveling. It took a while. I decided to go for a drive to see how bad it was down by the lake. It's about a mile down the road from me. When you look at the pic remember that there were no snowbanks before yesterday in the location of the pic. The blowing snow in the pic should give you an idea why I left work so early yesterday. If I had of left a 1/2 hour later I would not of got home until this morning as they closed the road. I did get home at 12 noon yesterday.

Jack

Attachments

• mini-THE ROAD 003.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 93
I know what you mean. I woke up this morning, and it was 59*. I can't wait the 48hrs for spring to get here. =];-}>

Steve, everybody has to be an asshole once in a while. Just kidding, I am usually in the Cocoa Beach area this time of year and that 59 degrees is why. That may be cold for down there, but it's a real heat wave to me. LOL

Jack

What!! no pictures of the lake :banghead: JJ. :D you and your wife stay warm and enjoy the Ribs and fried chicken tonight :D

Woke up to this a few weeks ( I think ) ago...

Attachments

• IMG_20140302_070439_615.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 109
-
Back