Ohh those crazy French

-

ILLDuster74

Reaction score

Vahe Berberian

This happened to an Englishman in France who was totally drunk.
The French policeman stops his car and asks the gentleman if he has been drinking. With great di...fficulty, the Englishman admits that he has been drinking all day, that his daughter got married in the morning to a French man, and that he drank champagne and a few bottles of wine at the reception and a quite few glasses of single malt there after.
Quite upset, the policeman proceeds to alcotest (breath test) him and asks the Englishman if he knows under French Law why he is going to be arrested.
The Englishman answers with humour: No sir, I do not! But while we're asking questions, do you know that this is a British car and my wife is driving... on the other side???

SO the French drive the same way/side we do? (I didn't know that!) I thought they drove the same side as the English did and thought the USA were the only left hand sided "driver" cars....and right handhand side on the road.....

SO the French drive the same way/side we do? (I didn't know that!) I thought they drove the same side as the English did and thought the USA were the only left hand sided "driver" cars....and right handhand side on the road.....
Doesnt matter what side of the road they drive on, just whose driving, wherever the wheel is.

my wife always drives when ive been drinking
then I read this study that said most accidents occur when you've been drinking

coincidence?

my wife always drives when ive been drinking
then I read this study that said most accidents occur when you've been drinking

coincidence?

In this case, I suspect that accidents they are referring to, cause people.. :)

-
Back