Ohio Mopar Expo, November 16

-

BuckeyeAlex

Reaction score
Anybody going to this? I've been going to the Ford Expo for years and it's huge (2 days, multiple buildings), but this is the first time I've had my own Mopar when this event is going on and I see it's 1 day and 1 building. It's less than an hour and a half drive for me, but wondering if it's worth the gas, admission, food, etc.

I believe I went to it years ago with my grandpa, but it wasn't at the fairgrounds. I remember it being decent, but I was also a kid more interested in die casts and models than door handles and tail light bezels. Lol

I want to go to this, but won't be able to this year. Cbus is about 2-1/2+ drive for me, so anyone who has gone, it would be nice to hear if it's worth the drive or not.

Just left, wasn't impressed. Less than 10 cars in the corral (inside and out), and I looked over every space at least once and was in and out in less than an hour. My big purchase was a $5 arm rest lol

If it weren't for the fact that I only live an hour and a half away, I'd probably be disappointed. Just wanted to give some feedback for those who were wondering.

What a MAJOR DISAPPOINTMENT

I drove 4 hours one way and stayed in a $100 hotel the night before the swap. I looked everything over several times and was only

there 2 hours. If you took out all the junk sellers there were really only 3 or 4 sellers that had anything of note. Needless to say I'll

NEVER go to this swap again.

Tom

There is usually one in fen that is much better. Still sucks compared to the show in Indy but good enough for a winter Mopar fix.

Same place. Fairgrounds. I think it's usually 2 weeks before the Indy show.

-
Back