Oil painting of my Duster

-
Your brother does some really cool work, I was a little worried when I saw the title... But it looks amazing. I like his graphite stuff. Thanks for showings us the duster, and his site...

JOE

I disagree that your brother is talented. He has a gift. Talent can be learned, a gift cannot. That's awesome.

Awesome painting, his others are great too... I especially like the "Liftoff" and "Sitting around taking antidepressants"(LOL) ones. This just might be me but it seems like your brother likes to paint walls and corners a lot, and he paints some damn good shadows... I'd love to be able to draw or paint that well.

Needs more practice. LOL, how about one of my Demon...........That is so cool,and one of a kind. Lucky to have a brother with this gift and enough interest in your hobby to do this for you.

Needs more practice. LOL, how about one of my Demon...........That is so cool,and one of a kind. Lucky to have a brother with this gift and enough interest in your hobby to do this for you.

I love that boy more than I could ever express........... he is, without a doubt , the best brother, friend anyone could ever have......

-
Back