oil pick up for 187 pan

-

earthmover

in the tire smoke
Reaction score
can i use any pick up for this pan or does it take a special pick ....i have the pan and will be getting a 400 motor that is complete..will the pick up in this motor work with this pan??? thanks mike:D

u can use any oil pick up tube.that one in that 400 will work with that pan.i did the same thing.as along the 400 has car one not a truck one.

thanks thats what i needed to know...mike:glasses7::glasses7::glasses7:

If you could use just any pickup then the factory would have had only 1 pickup for all engines with all pans , funny thing is they don't.

The pickup that is sold to use with the MP hemi pan is the closest I have found for the 187 pan , it's maybe a thread or 2 too long . You want a pickup that sits just off the bottom of the pan .

If you could use just any pickup then the factory would have had only 1 pickup for all engines with all pans , funny thing is they don't.

The pickup that is sold to use with the MP hemi pan is the closest I have found for the 187 pan , it's maybe a thread or 2 too long . You want a pickup that sits just off the bottom of the pan .

I got one out of 67 chrysler, make offer if you want, pm me.
bob

-
Back