oil spill butting in on mopar time.

-

canttuchmymopar

Reaction score
Well I started workin 12 hour days 7 days a week 84 hours trying to help our gulf with the oil spill this is the only time I get to see my mopar buddys luckily I drive one to work everyday. But after all this is over I am goin to buy a bad*** a-body to make all "yall" proud! Just saying hey mopar buddys and hope to talk to you soon!

How bad is it there? Just curious because the news is showing very much.

How bad is it there? Just curious because the news is showing very much.

It's man its not directly on our beaches because of the current in opposite direction but when we get a hurricane this year its going to go all th way up our creeks rivers land from the title surge. And on horn and ship island 4 miles out its about 6 inches thick on top and goes down to about 10 feet.

I feel you on the working 10-12 hour days, but your actually doing something about the oil spill! My hats off to you man! Hope it all works out for the best!

Are you guys experiancing toxic ran down there? I have heard some reports about it her and there.

As long as BP is paying, rack up all the hours that you can. Better that their money is in your pocket than your money in theirs!

Wylde1.

Thanks, everybody and today was my 9th day workin and so far I have made $1500 or so it dissapears quickly with my 10 mile to the gallon ram lol. But, we have not had toxic rain all the toxic chemicals like benezene have dissapaited but they say the oil covering the water might effect rain amounts. They do not tell you anything on the news as of now we have oil pockets 7 miles wide and 4 or 5o inches thick about 4 miles out.

-
Back