Ok and Ks members

-

dartjack

Reaction score
Vacationing in your area. Anyone near I-40 or I -35 near Ok Cty or Withita? Would like to visit some members if anyone would be interested.

We are in Elk City tonite. Your area late tlmorrow or fri morn. Yours up for visit?

Well crap. Thursday evening I am tied up with trick or treat kidos and Friday morning I head to Tulsa for a doctor appointment. Planning on staying in Tulsa Friday night so I can go to the Mopars at the Park on Saturday.

Here in Wichita, but I have stuff going on tonight and tomorrow and then I'm in a wedding on Saturday. So I unfortunately won't have any time to meet up.

Here in Wichita, but I have stuff going on tonight and tomorrow and then I'm in a wedding on Saturday. So I unfortunately won't have any time to meet up.

-------------------------------------------------------------------:blob:
will be in the pits-swap meet in an 02 white 4 door dodge, think I`ll write FABO on the back glass w/ shoe polish. come by and introduce yourself----------------bob :blob:

We will be in Wichita Sunday leaving mon or tues. If you have time call. Be a short visit(have the wife with me).

Vdart also lives in Wichita.

In Broken Arrow ten miles from track. Will see you guys in the am. Will ask around. Don't have a sign board.

why would anyone come to Kansas for vacation?

not sure if time will allow but I'm in Wichita Ks ,Lawrence

Standing outside Texas Roadhouse holding a vibrator thingy. Waiting for friends to get grub. Be hereafter Sunday and Monday. Ill check in to see if you are available.

-
Back