Ok I finally got ENOUGH!!!

-

SRT_DSTRHOLC

Reaction score
OK, so i finally got enoguh for some nice Rims, so what ones do you guys think will look good on a orange duster like this one.

AZUL_SPRINT_BLK_2.jpg

helo_825Tease_gbk_2_W.jpg

tsw_jarama_gbk_2_W.jpg

73DusterComplete-v1.jpg

Oh man I like those rims, if anything the second set are really sharp...how much would a set like those cost :)?

Door #3 lol. It's a 5 spoke, so kinda reminds you of a factory rim

first rim looks like for ricers/european, second looks like for a truck/suv that are 20" or bigger, so my choice has to go with the third rim.

I kinda like 1 and 3. These rims from Konig are pretty hot too:
sideway.jpg

"Sideways" style

These are the ones that I got for my Demon. They're the "HotSwap" style, and you can change out the inserts to color-match your car if you want. Or, they look pretty cool if you leave the inserts off, too.
lgthumbnail14632_Hot-Swap---Carbon.jpg

I went through Discount Tire to get mine and the guy there, Matt, totally went out of his way to help me find exactly what I wanted, and to make sure it would fit my car. I got 5 rims with Kumho low-pro tires (4 + full-size spare) for about $1300, I think. :toothy8:

Oh I thought that #2 and #3 were pretty much the same, just the third pair flat black. But I would definitely go with either #2,3 they really look sharp. And of course they are 5 spoke :).

I'd pick #3 also, the first two look like FWD rims. I like the black... maybe some painted calipers, lower the ride height and a go-wing

I like the C55 rim pictured here:
c55_grey.jpg

But #1 AND #3 do look very nice.

Let us know what you settle on

its about 800 for those wheels with out tires and 900 with tires but the tires are 205/40
so i dont know what to do.... maybe buy them and save up for rear tires i dont know.. they are jsut for the street not for racing

They come with 205/40/17 tires for 900 should i get them? or just buy them with out tires and get what i want?

D- none of the above? IMHO they all kind of look like ricer wheels ,especially with all the backspacing they have. AbodyJoe has a nice set of 17`s on his Dart that would look good on your car. I`m not sure what make they are but it would be easy to find out.

-
Back