ok I will ask

-

Snake

Mopar Nut
Reaction score
What happened to the site today Joey? beeing hung over is bad enough buttttttttttttttt:violent1:

What's up with the "guest" post at the very top?? On 12-31-1969. Somethin about a 4 million dollar bus and a BJ?? Wtf?? It's at the top of EVERY thread.

I do recall a bus that fetched 4 million at Barrett Jackson a couple years back but the 12-31-69 date I have no clue????

I was born in 67.
I have Three sisters born in 66, 68 and 69.
I guess mom and dad were "busy"

If it's 1969, I'm heading to the dealership to buy a Daytona and put down a pre-order for a 71 Hemi Cuda convertible

I was born in 73 but if we could go back to 69 my caar would still be brand new and i wouldn't have it apart fixing the rust

And here I was thinking I was on a time out :D

If its 69 im heading down to the closest Plymouth dealer to order my new car. Satellite wagon 440 4 speed, dana 60 with 3:54s, disc brakes, and a/c. When it comes in im having the dealer install an N96 fresh air hood .

There is a problem of being back in 69 now,OUR CARS ARE NOT WORTH MUCH NOW, if we were back in 69,:drinkers: now pass the acid,also we are like 2 hours different than before were it was 1 hour diff.

There is a problem of being back in 69 now,OUR CARS ARE NOT WORTH MUCH NOW, if we were back in 69,:drinkers: now pass the acid,also we are like 2 hours different than before were it was 1 hour diff.

Heck :D I was making $2.00 an hour :glasses7:

All the grease dripping from the bacon threads caused the site to crash.

1969 I was 9. Counting us and our next door neighbor there were 3 a-bodies and a c-body in our carports.

But yeah it was weird this morning leaving the house without having checked FABO.

I know what happened!!!! Leanna posted some hot new pictures in the "Mopar Babe" thread and the server couldn't handle them

:notworth::notworth::notworth::notworth:

lol 69, so I get to be about -27 years old. unfortunately i would no longer have a car, I would have to wait 3 years. whatever I'll just get a sick challenger and a dart

-
Back