Ok ive had it ...

-

Dart_Doctor

Asa style
Reaction score
Ok I have a bad back ... What do yall take for pain . I give up if i dont take something im never going to get any better or any thing done :banghead:

Ok I have a bad back ... What do yall take for pain . I give up if i dont take something im never going to get any better or any thing done :banghead:

Take two sweater puppies, 1 or 2 "clam" (as needed for pain and take plenty of food afterwards) and call me in the morning :twisted:

find an osteopath doctor, they do the same stuff as a chiropractor but they're real doctors and can prescribe stuff, like a big *** cordizone shot in your big ***. ask me how i know.

find an osteopath doctor, they do the same stuff as a chiropractor but they're real doctors and can prescribe stuff, like a big *** cordizone shot in your big ***. ask me how i know.

About the shot or the big *** part?

Well Asa knowing you a little. I would say diet and exersize could help. Strenghten your core up. Get stronger and more physically fit and then go from there.

Ok i will see what i can find thanks

Take two sweater puppies, 1 or 2 "clam" (as needed for pain and take plenty of food afterwards) and call me in the morning :twisted:
I cant tell monday shes not here lol

About the shot or the big *** part?
lmao

Well Asa knowing you a little. I would say diet and exersize could help. Strenghten your core up. Get stronger and more physically fit and then go from there.
Thats what im going to try to do

What is the root of your back pain? I've had a herniated disc
between L4-L5 and ended up having surgery - no more pain.
If there is something that can be done, do it. Injections in the affected area can be really helpful.
Pain pills are a slippery slope. Waaaay too many people get hooked,
then you have a whole other set of problems.

What is the root of your back pain? I've had a herniated disc
between L4-L5 and ended up having surgery - no more pain.
If there is something that can be done, do it. Injections in the affected area can be really helpful.
Pain pills are a slippery slope. Waaaay too many people get hooked,
then you have a whole other set of problems.
Well josh has it nailed there I had my knee cut on .... And my back went to **** . I try to get it back up by walking and other things but i cant do any thing just bent over the cuda for 15 mins .. Im in so much pain i cant stand it ... then it takes days for it to come back to where i can do some thing ... I just need some thing to shut it up long enough for me to get it back to the way it was b4 .. Im with ya on the pills .. Been there done that with the knee

Working out might help. When I had lower back pain, I just did a couple exercises(more like stretching ), and it's helped out a fair bit.

Working out is good if you take it easy at first. I have all kinds of pains from being run down, (by a girl in a Duster). One shot in my elbow stopped the pain for years on end. I got that in '79 and although I'm not pain free I never got another. For my back, I have a pair of boots with hooks on them. You strap them on, then hang upside from a bar and do sit ups. Not long after that my back pain was gone. I should add that I worked out with many free weights and machines, took massive vitamins and tried to eat well. You not only feel better, but you get a lot stronger which helps when our toys weigh 4000 pounds. If I get a little pain from over work, I take Advil. I try to steer away from drugs if I can.

Exercise, lots of stretches, occasional adjustment by my fabulous chiropractor, and an occasional Aleve has kept me from surgury and cordizone shots, I have a herniated disc above my coccyx, and C-2 to C-6 fusion in my neck.

KEEP ACTIVE, This is huge. Helps your range of motion. I've been fightin back probs for 20 years. I can still bench my weight, but I've given up carrying crankshafts across the shop.

As far as exercise, Start very light,...If It hurts, don't do It

Instead of asking what we do, why not go to a good doctor? Find out what the real cause is, and what can be done about it.

Asking a bunch of gear heads about something like this isn't the best choice you can make!

Find out the source of the pain then go from there. I have a good friend who has been down this road recently. Operations and pain pills is what gets him back to doing things he enjoys.

There is a $5.00 fine for whining.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hgDQqjKErA&feature=related"]Chris LeDoux - Five Dollar Fine - YouTube[/ame]

I have to say I have started walking again,against doctors orders. It is starting to help my back.

Asa, have been keeping up the walking we talked about? I have and I can now do about double of what I could before. Get off your *** and get with the program but don't over do it. You said walking to the mail box and back was a killer but by now that should be an easy task if you kept it up. Some healthy eating instead of the junk food diet will help your whole body. If you don't get up and make it happen it won't.

I have to say I have started walking again,against doctors orders. It is starting to help my back.

I guess you really are...
*puts sunglasses on*
A valient rebel.

yeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

Asa, have been keeping up the walking we talked about? I have and I can now do about double of what I could before. Get off your *** and get with the program but don't over do it. You said walking to the mail box and back was a killer but by now that should be an easy task if you kept it up. Some healthy eating instead of the junk food diet will help your whole body. If you don't get up and make it happen it won't.
Yes Bill it had got my knee much better not fully back but its getting there . I guess im going to take a trip to a doc soon cuz this back thing is slowing it down .. I want to thank u so much for all the talking u did with me oer this .... Who knows maybe im just being an overachever lol ..

a good diet works more miracles than weed lol
the weed may help the diet lol... i was told that alot of back pain is caused from weak stomach muscles ... my job requires alot of grunt work and heavy lifting and sit ups seem to help . but really go see a doctor asa.

-
Back