OK, So how was your Christmas.

-
Well I got one helluva surprise. I wasnt expecting to see anyone till NY eve(gotta work thru holidays, but I volunteered for it!). Lori surprised me and drove 5 hours to come surprise me! Brought a fullblown turkey dinner with her and some homebaked shortbread cookies! Had it planned for a few weeks I guess. We are empty nesters so Lori had to make sure the kids would drop by and check on the animals. Im the luckiest guy on here!

Some guys are just plain SPOILED. lol.

Well I got one helluva surprise. I wasnt expecting to see anyone till NY eve(gotta work thru holidays, but I volunteered for it!). Lori surprised me and drove 5 hours to come surprise me! Brought a fullblown turkey dinner with her and some homebaked shortbread cookies! Had it planned for a few weeks I guess. We are empty nesters so Lori had to make sure the kids would drop by and check on the animals. Im the luckiest guy on here!

That is the best Christmas present ever, you are a lucky man.

So glad so many of you had a great Xmas! Me -after having such a great year -ended up in Emerg with pneumonia. Home now, antibiotics working, feeling much better - and didn't have to go tp the mother-in-law's after all ;)

-
Back