ok so i got my 69 dart home

-
put my good door on to replace the duster door swapped out the butchered kframe had to cut the 69 idler arm mount off and weld it on the 67 v8 kframe

FILE0229.jpg

welded up a marker light hole in my jy fenders
FILE0253.jpg

WOOHOO got a delivery today swapped a buddy a dana 300 tcase for a freshly blasted and primed dana 60 with 4.10's and a posi. oh its game on now boys and girls HEHEHE
FILE0254.jpg

FILE0255.jpg

dana is looking good! what is that out of? looks like it has ladder bar mounts on it.
love the car, man

geo

I hope you're not actually leaving that rear frame and suspension in place!

Scary looking frame construction...imo rip that crap out and buy a rear clip from a quality chassis supplier.

Thanks the 60 is out of a ford pu i will be doin some surgery on it tonight:thumbup:. Trust me all that 2x3 tubing was cut out the day after i got it home but u are right it was very scairy.

got the rear cut down to a more manageable size lol but i picked up a LS 6.0 chevy for the powerwagon so i've switched gears a lil seeing how spring is coming and its all about the truck be back on the dart next week

Hey thanks y'all stay tuned it's offroad season, time to play in the woods with the big truck

Great job so far those patches turned out well...thanks for saving another one and not being lazy and scrapping it 😉

-
Back