Ok, so you like pics

-

dartcuda

Mopar Or No Car
Reaction score
I was down at the shop today and thought i would take some pics of the cars down there.... I was up on a ladder on one end of the shop when I took these...Now what you didn't see was all the briars I have been spending most of my summer cutting out of there... Trust me, this is the first time in awhile we have seen a few of these cars. Now some of the cars he has down there are not seen in the pics, they are 2 66 Valiants, 2 65 cudas, 73 Challenger (which is inside the shop along with a 66 cuda) 52 dodge truck. 70 Sattilte and a 60 Lincoln. I started where you see the 2 tents, which is where my 65 Cuda and 66 Dart are. And have been working my way around. And in one of the pics oyu will see my 82 Power Ram.

Is that what one of those gated communities? lol Looks like a place we could all spend the day looking around. I like.

thats cool! i have a all mopar yard near my place, thats about like that,and i love going there!!

Wow! That sure is a great gathering of cars dartcuda.=D>
I believe I see a 66 signet 200 no post,:-D and 4 barracuda's
not counting the ones you have in side.
I would say you have a great collection bud.:rock:

I think I have ask this before , But what car tent do you recommend
for me. and where to order one?
Thanks for sharing and taking the time to get:-k looks like 25 feet in the air
to get the pictures, I was shaking just thinking about you on a roof on top of a ladder.:shock:

Yeah it is awesome to be around that many Mopars at one time, but it sure isn't all that much fun in the springtime when everything starts growing again...

Memike, that is a 65 Valiant you see there, and the one that is partly covered is another 65 Valiant which is mine. The 66's are to the left of the white car oyu see in the upper left hand corner... Plus mike there are 6 cudas in the pictures...As for a good tent, I am not too sure, I got both of those off of craigslist. But you could check out Harbor Freights. I had one of theirs before and it seemed to be a good one, but was on a 8' x 16'.. The ones I have now are 10 x 20.

Moparman so far that has only happened once, a few years ago and we didn't have as many cars there....Would not be fun if they came around now....But buring them in the back does sound like a good idea. I like the way you think...lol

-
Back