OK-what piece am I missing? Rear Dart panel trim? PIC

-

LAWFISH

Reaction score
OK, so I completely changed the colors of the 67 Dart interior. I went from a gold and totally changed the color and went white with the panels and interior seats. I am installing the new stuff and am thinking I am missing something along the bottom of the panel???? Looks like I am missing a piece but dont have any parts left here for it.

ANY one have a pics or idea, The carput needs to be cut and fit into the area but there needs to be something towards the front where the carpet and panel meet or below the painted rail area???

Thanks for any help.

LAWFISH

DSCF5209.JPG

I am not sure on a 67, but in 72 there is an aluminum piece that attaches as an extension of the sill plate. It's about a foot long and screws in also.

Oh yeah....and if anyone knows where to find one, Lawfish's post made me realize that my passenger side is missing.

OK, found the trim pieces after all. A few minutes on the buffer and they are on and look good. Now all I need is the new door seals that cover the edge all the way down? Where is the bets place to buy those/
Thanks, dAVE

OK, found the trim pieces after all. A few minutes on the buffer and they are on and look good. Now all I need is the new door seals that cover the edge all the way down? Where is the bets place to buy those/
Thanks, dAVE

I don`t know if they`re available but if you find them please let us know where.

That's the thing-a-ma-jig I was talking about.

Beautiful job....love the color.

I think the vinyl trim you are talking about covering the edge of the door opening is called the windlace.

Jerry

-
Back