Okiehoma

-

daves66valiant

68 Dart 340/727:66 Signet Vert 340/5spd: 68 D100
Reaction score
you know yer back in Oklahoma when you see tires like this. WTF

B48283F5-9F0C-44F8-9996-0B545A88E761.jpeg

Wait, you're from SoCal and giving someone from Oklahoma a hard time? Phht....

I still am, never ran tires like that myself .
Did you vote for pelosi or fienstien ?

FIRST ROUND DRAFT PIC 2 YRS IN A ROW, 2 HIESMANS IN A ROW-----------------------
Going to make it 3 in a row next year !!

FIRST ROUND DRAFT PIC 2 YRS IN A ROW, 2 HIESMANS IN A ROW-----------------------
Going to make it 3 in a row next year !!

Yep. Graduated from OU 98’. There are tons of OU fans out in Cali. Myself included. Not to mention Bakersfield and Central Valley are loaded with Okies. Hell a bunch of my poker friends nicknamed me okie Dave lol. Anyways I was just poking fun at the poor state of those bald *** tires. Could easily happen anywhere of course.

Baker and the Browns will win the division this year.

Murray in the Arizona Air-Raid will be awesome.

Boomer!!

97CFC3DC-226C-403C-A9F2-EA4886F270F3.jpeg

Browns fa
Yep. Graduated from OU 98’. There are tons of OU fans out in Cali. Myself included. Not to mention Bakersfield and Central Valley are loaded with Okies. Hell a bunch of my poker friends nicknamed me okie Dave lol. Anyways I was just poking fun at the poor state of those bald *** tires. Could easily happen anywhere of course.

Baker and the Browns will win the division this year.

Murray in the Arizona Air-Raid will be awesome.

Boomer!!

View attachment 1715326213
Browns fan now , both teams are gonna have to get some defense , much like the Sooners.

I WAS OUT THERE FOR 4 YRS., THERE WAS A HUGE FOLLOWING, GOT A LOT OF GAMES ON ONE TV STATION, DONT REMEBER WHICH ONE, unfortunately it was when they weren`t very good , "after Switzer ."
---------------------------------------------SOONER !------------------------------------
Disregard caps !

-
Back