Oklahoma MoPar car show

-
This looks like it would be cool. Good time of year too. Hell I might just tow the 'ol girl down there for fun. Should be driveable by then.

Thanks!

Please post this when it gets closer to the date. My brain isn't like it used to be.

Here Kitty, Kitty, Kitty.........

You need to download one of those online reminders. I use it all the time.... no kidding... lol. It's according what browser you use, operating system, etc... FireFox has a nice extension for reminders.

I hope I can have my ready.

That isn't far off with everything you need to do to have your car show ready. If this heat stays with us It will be tought to get much done except early mornings, late evenings and during the night. You have neighbors close by so that has to be taken in consideration for the hours too.

OMG! Who drove that bugered up purple thing?! Theyre out of their mind! roflmao
*whistles in guilt*

That isn't far off with everything you need to do to have your car show ready. If this heat stays with us It will be tought to get much done except early mornings, late evenings and during the night. You have neighbors close by so that has to be taken in consideration for the hours too.

It will never be a show car, but a work in progress.

I will show up but no mopar to drive . I will be in a chevy so i will park it far away .. I dont want my chevy to be a snack to one of them hahaha

Yeah a touch of crs. I was thinking about the show in Perkins

-
Back