Oklahoma storms .

-

Dart_Doctor

Asa style
Reaction score
Hay yall my gf just told me that we are supost to get bad storms today . (I dont watch the news) So if shes right just letting any of my Oklahoma brothers know whats up

We have had 4 tornadoes on the ground just west of me today and heading northeast and houses are tour apart with 2 people hurt, Yes I keep an eye on weather all the time... You do remember the old saying don't ya ?
Don't mess with mother nature and never turn your back on her :glasses7:

The Heat is on and so is the storms

Attachments

• Memorial Day 2013 021.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 180
  • Memorial Day 2013 023.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 177
yep spent some quality time with all the neighbors last night in the cellar. It is crazy to watch the sky spinning and not one thing you can do to protect your stuff.

I wanted to let y'all know Asa is ok.I just talked to him a few minutes to ago. Asa asked if someone would take over the auction thread, he has no phone or internet he borrowed a cell phone to call

It's directly over mom an dad now in Warner, OK. Keeping in touch. Thank for the prayers and thoughts

Home sweet home, getting real tired of the weather. Almost had one touch down where i work at will rogers airport. The high winds still tore up some stuff and damaged at least one hangar

Ok im back kind of ( on and off ) We was in the twister . But we are all fine here . thanks cliff for letting the guys know i made it lol . I got to stand and watch the dang thing this time it was really close we had all the famliy in the storm seller . Me and dad stood out side and watched it go bye.

Good to hear you made it asa! You best be careful standing outside during one of those you crazy sob lol!

Good to hear you made it asa! You best be careful standing outside during one of those you crazy sob lol!
hahah It was cramped down in the seller. I was where i could dive in ther if i needed to . it was some thing to stand there with the wind and rain .

-
Back