Old automotive engineering books value?

-

EvilScamp

Reaction score
I have a 5 volume set of automotive engineering books that are almost 100 years old i have been trying to figure out what they may be worth but have been coming up empty, would anyone know where i may be able to figure out what they might be worth?

Kinda neet to flip through, Kinda obsolete and worthless. They`re people who sell, and buy old books on e-bay, that could be a start. I have an 1863 Southern Illustrated newspaper, with a confederate navy hero on front page. You`d think something that old would be worth some coin but not as I expected.

Have you contacted a car club of some sort???....they may have an idea??

Tryed ebay and the publisher of them and everything else i could think of, just tryed to contact Jay Leno through the NBC site not sure if it will actually reach him though. Thought they would be of some use for his car collection.

Tryed ebay and the publisher of them and everything else i could think of, just tryed to contact Jay Leno through the NBC site not sure if it will actually reach him though. Thought they would be of some use for his car collection.
Can you imagine how many millions of people have tried to sell Lenno, cars or parts/literature etc. good luck with that.
:clock:

-
Back