old cars found

-

68gts340

Reaction score
well this weekend was crap weather, and out of parts to go anyfarther on the dart, so i spent the day today crusing the web.... cars found local to me......
1937 chrysler 4 dr sedan,, missing the running boards and a few pices of trim, but runs and not to rusty. $ 1800.00
1965 ply. barracuda some rust some missing parts, how much is still unknown,,, waiting for the present owner to return my call.

I have always regretted getting rid of my 35 ford coupe, and this old chrysler is a neat looking car, i guess i have a soft spot for the prewar cars,

so what do you guys think, i can only but one of them... the chrysler or the cuda......

well .....hummm .....maybe i can find a way to get both........

thats kind of what i was thinking too, tunnel ram 440 , 727, with a dana.......ahhhhh ...better than sex.....well almost

I agree with going the street rod route. I have been into mopar musclecars since they were new, but the most fun I have had with the 1941 plymouth coupe I built a few years ago. I built it all mopar...340, 4 speed, 8 3/4...fun fun fun. Good luck with your project.

well the barracuda is gone, but the nice lady says she has a 64 dart 210 convert that needs a resto,,,,
no reply from the 37 yet, the ad is only a few days old so i got to believe it is still there...
i will try to talk to the nice lady later this week to see what the story is on the dart convert, if any one of you guys are interested in these cars i am willing to turn you on to them, after i decide if i want them.....of course

340john said:
I agree with going the street rod route. I have been into mopar musclecars since they were new, but the most fun I have had with the 1941 plymouth coupe I built a few years ago. I built it all mopar...340, 4 speed, 8 3/4...fun fun fun. Good luck with your project.

yup street rods are a whole different thing, real fast , very bad handling, gas guzzeling and attract cops,,,,gee why did i ever sell that old coupe.....

I hear that the old gassers are making a comeback. straight axle ..yeah !!!!
around here we built " rat rods " called that mostly becuase they never got finished, just primered and go..... I cant even think of one that got actually finished.....but they sure did run.... there is nothing like crusin down the main in an ol jalopy....

Yeah ! Try to find something YOU want. A 35 ford coupe can be found. You may need to save up and luck into one at a decent price and you won't resent the mopar you put just as much money into at the end....AND you'll appreciate mopars the more....

-
Back