old cars....update

-

68gts340

Reaction score
well I am buying the 1937 chrysler. will pick it up the first of the week. most of the car is there and in suprisingly good shape. the old girl even still runs !!!.
also when i was there looking at the car , the seller says....ya know i got another chrysler out back that i was gonna use for parts, turns out it is a 77 chrysler 2 dr 400 , 727, 8 1/4. the interior is like new, runs decent, rear of the body is rusty, but the front is like new, even the chrome. guy says to me , i ll sell ya this one for 500.00 too...... so it looks like there may be a 400 in the future of the old 37...

what do you guys think buy them both ??? or forget about the 77 chrysler ????

still havent heard back on the 64 dart convert..... anyone interested in this one??? if so i will track it down .....i have to many now....

Nice going ! Glad you liked the 37. The Chrysler? If you want a 400 get it. Otherwise parts cars are common for 500 bucks if you prefer a 413 or 440 instead.

Hey old cars are cool too... My friend just bought a '40 Business coupe, it is nice and still runs.

khughesprime said:
Nice going ! Glad you liked the 37. The Chrysler? If you want a 400 get it. Otherwise parts cars are common for 500 bucks if you prefer a 413 or 440 instead.

my fear is that the 400 will end up as a stroker in my dart....not what i had in mind , but you know what happens......
i think the ol 37 is gonna become a " mafia staff car " .. just a cool old cruiser...
basicly a good clean up , tuning , and maybe some paint.....low budget and still fun....and it runs on reg. gas........

-
Back