old FABO "emoticons"

-

ScampMike

Despicable Damn Yankee
Reaction score
ok - I know this probably isn't going to make a snowballs bit of difference, but here it goes anyway - - who remembers and misses our old "emoticons" - you know, these things -
:mob::rofl::mad::confederateflag::popcorn::poke: - remember the burn out one? or the "this thread is useless without pictures" one? - - oh, the good old days... :lol:

Yes sir, I was looking for the little guy with WTF above his head ,just the other day.

ok - I know this probably isn't going to make a snowballs bit of difference, but here it goes anyway - - who remembers and misses our old "emoticons" - you know, these things -
:mob::rofl::mad::confederateflag::popcorn::poke: - remember the burn out one? or the "this thread is useless without pictures" one? - - oh, the good old days... :lol:

They could be added back in easy enough.

I thought it had come up before and it was a time thing for Joey? Maybe somebody savvy could volunteer a lil' time?

I would enjoy having more too, please, Joey, if you can. Or doesn't the new software have them?

You wouldn't have that problem if you would have saved them from the old website. :D

worthless.gif

Oh, and :poke: :lol:

damn you!!! that's awesome!!

It's not all that easy really, because I have that on my server so I have to type the address for it into my post.
They all could be put back into this new software though, if the time and interest exists.

I gotta go wash my car now, later.

Just click on the smiley face above where I just typed this in the black section.They are all there. Never mind...not all of them are there.

don't you also have to have rich text editing turned on in Browsing Preferences?

For some things but it doesn't apply to the emoticons the way I did it.
I click to add a picture then put the address where the picture resides.
In this case it was my website where the image is stored.

Off subject, but I thought you might get a kick out of this page I made to mess with one of the Wife's gullible friend's.
Fully functional in the payment area too. :D

WELCOME TO

Off subject, but I thought you might get a kick out of this page I made to mess with one of the Wife's gullible friend's.

WELCOME TO

is there a way to donate some of my good karma and trade it in for moneys?

WELCOME TO
:thumbsup:You're a lifesaver, Karma's been kickin' my *** for at least the last 10 years! :BangHead:

And a lack of cash has been kickin mine for years.
Who knew if we had just gotten together sooner.[/QUOTE]
:lol:

-
Back