Old Harley Davidson Leather Jacket for sale.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dusterdude72

IN MOPAR MUSCLE MAGAZINE
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Contact seller
Hey guys.....I hate to sell this because I have had it for so long but I need to make a couple extra bucks to pay on bills....so here we go.

My uncle gave me this jacket probably close to 15 years ago now.....and I know he had it for a long time prior to that.

it has sat in a closet almost the entire time my uncle owned it as he didnt really ride motorcycles. and it has been in closets the entire time I have owned it aswell. I would guess that this is atleast 25 years old.

it says on the tag ( 46 ) which I assume is the size.....I wear large shirts,sweat shirts and so on and it fits me great and has a little room to spare.

has alot of button snaps,zip up pockets,zip up wrists,shoulder snaps,collar snaps and so on.

has a comfortable interior lining.

hard to tell for sure who the manufacturer is because the age of the leather lost some of the embossment on the tag but it appears to say " Steer Brand" and from the research I have done they are a good manufacturer of leather jackets.

the leather is in great shape...not ripped up or frayed or discolored or anything.

however it has sat for a LONG time and could use to have a good cleaning im sure.

Im not really sure what to ask for this because there wasnt any I found online identical to this one to compare it too.... (maybe its rare? I don't know)......but how about $50.00 plus $15.00 to cover shipping in the US?

Paypal payment prefered

located in lower MI

Thanks guys

IMG_20111030_161622.jpg

IMG_20111030_161705.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back