Old movies

-

64 AAR Valiant

ODD DUCK
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
What old movies would you like to see, but they never show.

For me it would be Francis the talking mule. They did at least a half dozen of them. Enjoyed them growing up in the fifties.

Anyone else have any favorites?

Legend of Boggy Creek (1972) I saw it when I was 12, low-budget 70's classic about a big-foot-like creature in Arkansas, genuinely scary. I would love to see it again.

The Three Lives Of Thomasina (1964) a Disney film set in 1912 Scotland, about a cat and a country veterinarian widower and his two children, beautifully acted and filmed, a story all ages can enjoy. We loved it so much as kids we named our stray cat Thomasina lol.

Ma & Pa Kettle, The early Elvis movies. I remember the Munsters had a movie or two.

1941 with John Belushi,Theif with James Cahn,S.O.B., Where the Buffalo roam with Bill Murray.

1941 with John Belushi,Theif with James Cahn,S.O.B., Where the Buffalo roam with Bill Murray.

Love James Caan in Thief, one movie i havent seen in yrs is Drive In, with Glen Morshower and Lisa Lemole.

Finally watched Macon County Line, great cars horrible acting.

Also just saw the California Kid, featuring Vic Morrow driving a 57-58 Belvedere police car, i think, dont think its a Fury.

Its not super old, but I never see it any where.

The 3 Amigos , with Chevy Chase, Steve Martin, and Martin Short. I saw it when I was a kid, and I still call people a "son of a motherless goat".

Also, Fletch and Fletch Lives.

Was at the grocery store with the girlfriend yesterday, family with three kids walked by as we were about to pull out of the parking stall.

Boy I want to see "Death Race 2000" again.

I just watched some clips. Forgot how cheesy that movie was. Also forgot that Sly was in it, before Rocky came out. Too funny

How about Tarzan , I love to watch them on Sunday afternoon movies
Moe
In the same line the old "cliff hanger" shows like captain america and superman.I'm not old enuff for the originals but I did watch the sunday morning reruns when I was little.

I had to search out and buy "Tobor The Great" an old Black & White movie I remembered as a kid.

Kind of a hoakie movie, but I had to have it!! LOL

Stagevu.com has a really good data base of old movies. Just watched the TV version of Vanishing Point (1997) for the first time, they have the original 1971 movie as well. Their movies are all free to watch online or download, but they don't have an index so you have to type the title in the search box. Hulu has quite a few oldies too, but they have about 5 or 6 30 second commercial breaks during the movie and you can't download any.

2001 Space Oddsey on Blu-Ray. Seen it in 68 on a wide screen, the first time in my life, I'll never forget the amazment I felt.

HELP! starring The Beatles. I see A Hard Day's Night every now and then, but haven't seen HELP! since I was a little kid.

First movie I ever went to without an adult...25 cent matinee! :happy1:

how-bout any chuck norris movie preferably the octagon

-
Back