Old New Member

-

variant.detected

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Hello. I joined in 2021 but never introduced myself. I live in a condoi with a tiny garage. That's where my Scamp is parked. My oldest daughter was killed in 2014 in Long Beach, CA. She was run down by a Ducati while crossing the street in a crosswalk.. I lost interest in a lot of things after that. including my Scamp. I haven't cranked the engine in almost 10 years. I haven't stepped foot in my garage in 10 years. My wife says the car is still there but all 4 tires are flat. I think it's time to get the Scamp back in my life.

Sorry to hear about your daughter.
I used to live down in Tracy.

IMG_0962.jpeg

Condolences on your loss, that has to be very hard. Thanks for introducing yourself, better late than never! I think you'll find this forum offers a ton of support on things that go way outside of the car hobby....great group of guys and gals here.

Very sorry for the loss of your daughter. I can definitely understand the need for time to accept the change in your life as a result of that loss. You will know when you are ready to go back to the garage. We'll be here.

:welcome: from :canada:

-
Back