Old School Mopar Man

-

K.O. SWINGER

Meeting in the alley since 1976
Reaction score
Hello to all my fellow Dodge bro's and Plymouth kin. I have viewed this website for a while now and have enjoyed this site. I have had my 1970 340 Swinger ( 4 speed) since 1977. Look forward to sharing information and just "Shooting the Breeze".:burnout:

Welcome,
Congraudulations for holding on to the swinger that long.

Wow its great to talk to the Bloodline. Now a little about my car, Nothing but Ol school here. 75% of the paint on the body was laid on 11th month of 1969 definitely a 20 footer,
But looks pretty good. The Motor is a 1969 LA X-headed 343. Modified TQ Port Matched M1, Tickled Heads, Fireball 300 etc., and A great balance job. Its got a 391 butt. Wow can anyone here say DINOSAUR? But you know what it runs like a 340 should. I have had other combos at different times, some a little faster some not, I got some changes planned for the near future. But we know how that goes. :clock:

Welcome...
Hey Mark,

Guess where I had dinner at last night?

Saw your white Duster sitting by the garage. I asked if you were there so I could say hello but no such luck. I think I saw your orange car at the Starlight Cruise last summer but you weren't around. Anyway maybe next time. By the way I loved the men's room door LOL

Glenn

Attachments

• 0107121852.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 205
Hey Mark,

Guess where I had dinner at last night?

Saw your white Duster sitting by the garage. I asked if you were there so I could say hello but no such luck. I think I saw your orange car at the Starlight Cruise last summer but you weren't around. Anyway maybe next time. By the way I loved the men's room door LOL

Glenn

Glenn, sorry I missed you brother..... I'm sure we will get together soon!

Mark

Welcome,it is nice to see people smart enough to hang on what they love.

-
Back