Old School Shop/Garage

-

ramcharger

Dismember
Reaction score
Lilcuda just turned me on to a cool new garage forum. I just saw some guy's garage there and wanted to share:

http://www.garagejournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5322

Absolutely stunning in a very old school way. I just half expect to see some old gray guy with a handlebar mustache and machinist's apron working on that chopper. It's like a freakin' time machine. :clock:

There's no doubt that I like this garage but I could never work in it. To fragile and I'm way too hard on stuff. Plus since I like to smoke and weld, I'd probably burn it down in about an hour. No good theft or weather protection either.

I wonder if there is any moonshine in that trunk? Looks like it's ready for a run down the mountain.

To cool ramcharger :cheers:

Look at the old springer front end on the wall.

He looks like he has everything he needs, I like it!:love7:

Look at the old springer front end on the wall.

He looks like he has everything he needs, I like it!:love7:

Yeah brother! That's a true old school springer up there.

Thanks to Lilcuda for posting that site. Very cool and lot's of good stuff there.

Kinda has that "Cooter's Garage" feel to it. Reminds me alot of my grandpa's garage but ALOT more organized.

Lookin' at it makes ya' feel at home somehow............

Reminds me of my Dad's old shop where he worked on his Merc powered "Skipjacks" they raced on the Mohawk River.........Nothin' was very fancy, but it made you want to settle in and relax with the hobby at hand.

Great place. 8)

Lookin' at it makes ya' feel at home somehow............

Reminds me of my Dad's old shop where he worked on his Merc powered "Skipjacks" they raced on the Mohawk River.........Nothin' was very fancy, but it made you want to settle in and relax with the hobby at hand.

Great place. 8)

Well said pastortom. "Nothin' was very fancy, but it made you want to settle in and relax with the hobby at hand."

Yep, that Kinda' place makes me want to tip a jug over my shoulder and smoke a pipe while I plan my next engine build with a couple close friends. 8)

That has to be the COOLEST hose reel EVER!!!!!!! I want one!!

What a great shop!

-
Back