[WANTED] Old trw catalog

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. It will list pistons by bore size, smaller to larger. Valves by head size, stem dia, and length. Pushrods by diameter, length, type of ends. And give part numbers. For example look up a piston by bore size, then find the compression distance, and other specs. that way you can possibly find a "off the shelf" piston that can be used in place of the stock piston for use with a different rod or crank. Sam with valves, or other engine parts. I used to do that way back in he old days. But my catalogs have gone missing.

Yes. It will list pistons by bore size, smaller to larger. Valves by head size, stem dia, and length. Pushrods by diameter, length, type of ends. And give part numbers. For example look up a piston by bore size, then find the compression distance, and other specs. that way you can possibly find a "off the shelf" piston that can be used in place of the stock piston for use with a different rod or crank. Sam with valves, or other engine parts. I used to do that way back in he old days. But my catalogs have gone missing.
ok, I'll take a look. I might have an "old" catalog.

I have vol's 1 & 2, but it just has pt no's for particular applications. it does mention another catalog: a specifications manual x3007, which I don't appear to have. Perhaps, that is what you're looking for

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back