Older couple on the way to a costume party

-

SGBARRACUDA

ROY
Legendary Member
Reaction score
So this older couple are driving out to the country to attend a costume party. They decided to go as a cow, the decides he will be wearing the front or head portion and his wife would wear the back half section. On the way there their car runs out of gas, but they can see the home where the party is being held, so they figure they would walk the rest of the way and tend to the car later. So they put on the costume and off they go. Since the wife can't see anything she is relying on information. On the way the husband announces they were going to take a short cut across this pasture. Half way across the husband stops and says, O no! the wife asks what? Her husband says, there is a big mean nasty snarling Brahma bull stomping the ground! The wife asks, what are we gonna do! The husband states, "I don't know, but if I were you, I would brace myself!"

So this older couple are driving out to the country to attend a costume party. They decided to go as a cow, the decides he will be wearing the front or head portion and his wife would wear the back half section. On the way there their car runs out of gas, but they can see the home where the party is being held, so they figure they would walk the rest of the way and tend to the car later. So they put on the costume and off they go. Since the wife can't see anything she is relying on information. On the way the husband announces they were going to take a short cut across this pasture. Half way across the husband stops and says, O no! the wife asks what? Her husband says, there is a big mean nasty snarling Brahma bull stomping the ground! The wife asks, what are we gonna do! The husband states, "I don't know, but if I were you, I would brace myself!"

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Roy, that's hilarious, thanks.

-
Back