Omg! Omg! Omg! Did you feel that?

-

NukeSec1

DUSTinguished
Reaction score
THE EARTH HAS SKIPPED A BEAT IN IT'S ROTATION! My 15 year old has FINALLY narrowed it down to 3 color choices for his '73 Duster! And just in time! We are dropping the K Member this weekend for the suspension rebuild and final clean up of the engine bay for prep and paint. We all say that girls can't make up thier minds? I started calling my 15 year old a fashionista because he couldn't decide on color! LOL!

The winning contestants are........(drum roll, please!)

1970 Plymouth Dupont paint chips......"Tangy!" K-2 Vitamin "C"!

1973 Plymouth Dupont paint chips......."Old Goldy!" Y-6 Golden Haze!

1973 Plymouth Dupont paint chips......."Mr. Bond!" X-9 Formal Black!

Now he has to narrow it down to one! I think for a 15 year old kid he's quit the visionary. All three of those colors would look good with a flat black 360 stripe and a blacked out hood with a scoop! :cheers:

Why not some kinda two tone? Black and gold would look killer.

I say one of these...

Panther Pink

PantherPink-1.jpg

Hemi Orange

RedDuster.jpg

My favorite--Curious Yella

Curious.jpg

C'mon! The kid has it narrowed down to 3! Don't get him all juiced up on some other color!

Panther Pink? For a 15 year old guy? Seriously?

Any of those 3 would make a great choice. I'm partial to black, but make sure he understands the up-keep involved, a black car that you want to keep clean is like having another pet. Good luck, he'll probably have second thoughts about any color, but will be happy with any of those!

THE EARTH HAS SKIPPED A BEAT IN IT'S ROTATION! My 15 year old has FINALLY narrowed it down to 3 color choices for his '73 Duster! And just in time! We are dropping the K Member this weekend for the suspension rebuild and final clean up of the engine bay for prep and paint. We all say that girls can't make up thier minds? I started calling my 15 year old a fashionista because he couldn't decide on color! LOL!

The winning contestants are........(drum roll, please!)

1970 Plymouth Dupont paint chips......"Tangy!" K-2 Vitamin "C"!

1973 Plymouth Dupont paint chips......."Mr. Bond!" X-9 Formal Black!

Now he has to narrow it down to one! I think for a 15 year old kid he's quit the visionary. All three of those colors would look good with a flat black 360 stripe and a blacked out hood with a scoop! :cheers:

K-2 Vitamin "C" All the way! Its got the WOW factor, Many mordern cars on the road in black or various shades of gold. You want to make an impact in the high school parking lot? K-2 all the way!:cheers:

My '73 Duster came from the factory in Y6 Golden Haze with a full black vinyl top. I'm sooo glad it's no longer that colour. I love the dark blue it is right now (no vinyl) but I can't wait until it goes BLACK!!!!8) I'd personally choose anything but Golden Haze..........black or Hemi Orange would look great. These Dusters also look great in B5 Blue!

This is a picture of member jimmyray car. He lives in the same area I do and I see the car occasionally. It is very nice. Posted this picture someone mentioned the black and gold paint scheme. It will give him something else to look at.

I just had to mention this also, but it sounds awesome and I have seen him step into it and it will run like a scalded dawg.

T2R9...That blue on your Duster looks awesome! What year and code is that? It took my son long enough to narrow it down to 3! My vote is for Vitamin "C", but it's his car / his choice. We are going to a car show Saturday and there are suppose to be alot of Mopars there so I'm sure he'll see something in the 3 choices he's narrowed it down to.

Just having a duster in the HS parking lot will stand out. You could do primer gray like another duster in a high school parking lot. :)

My vote is for gold. Everyone is using high impact colors these days and to mr anyway, they are starting to get boring. The gold will look very nice and won't scream look at me, I'm fast like orange will. So it won't look as "hot" when racing and it won't grab the attention of Johnny law ad much either. You get a two-fer with gold.

Just having a duster in the HS parking lot will stand out.

Amen to that! I sh*t you not, his high school parking lot is filled with 4X4's and ricer crap with body kits. Cuz we all know that the body kit adds 100hp! LOL! I'm just glad my son has a good taste of what Muscle is! Be it Mopar or GM (He loves my Olds and my Camaro!)! (Ferd's don't count in our book!).

-
Back