OMG.Prayers Please,...Webster, N.Y. Shooting,.2 Firefighters Killed

-

jaimus

Old School ASE Gold
Reaction score
Just caught this on the Noon news,...4 Volunteer Firefighters Shot, 2 are Dead,..Appeared to be a trap,...The shooter is supposedly Dead as well,...Huge Prayers for my Brothers please,...I'm shaking as I write this,...OMG...

Wow, that's crazy. 15 years as a Firefighter/EMT and I never would have given a thought to something being a trap.

Prayers sent, What are we coming too as a civilization? Killing those who put their lives on the line to protect us?? Sad!!

Wow, these maniacs never target the low life vermin that saturate our society. They always target the innocent. Terrible.

Where is Charles Bronson when you need him?

Wow, these maniacs never target the low life vermin that saturate our society. They always target the innocent. Terrible.

Where is Charles Bronson when you need him?
I hope he shows up! ^^^^^
When i first read this a trap was my first thought. Horrible absolutely horribe the sickos that are out there. You just never know.. an armed society is a polite society :)

About an hour away from me and I still have a hard time believing someone nomatter how big a loser would do this to first responders. Prayers sent.

Prayers sent out, this is terrible........... time to step up our game on these miss fits..
Give us wisdom to make a move on keeping our great people safe.... amen.

This is so very sad. What the heck is wrong with people today, thinking it's ok to just shoot innocent people trying to do their job? Is this going to be a new fad for all the sick twisted jerks, that live amongst us? I think It's high time they banned violent video games, and get back to teaching the young minds decent morals.

as an EMT in NC you cant carry on an ambulance. just another proof that these rats only strike those who they assume unarmed

So much for rehab. kills his Grandmother and is released after 17 years? Just so at a leter date he could kill again. Yup when we changed from a penile system to a rehab society in the 70's, this is what happens? We had this happen while I was a fireman twice in my 33 total years. Though not with guns we responded to two different fires about 5 years apart where gasoline bombs failed to go off as planed after the houses were set on fire.

Just spoke with my chief,...Thinkin about a special meeting with Board of Finance for the town,...Appropriate funds for vests,...roughly 350-500 bucks per,...Other town EMS crews already have em,......Like I need more to wear on a call,...

-
Back